Weteschnik: Textbook of Chess Tactics

Weteschnik: Textbook of Chess Tactics

Sale price€34,95

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout


Autor: Weteschnik, Martin
Verlag: BoD
Erscheinungsjahr: 2022
Sprache: German
Buchumschlag: hardcover
Seiten: 358

It is said that chess is 99% tactics. Some people think this is an exaggeration, but others say that even the remaining 1% is still tactics.

When FM Martin Weteschnik began coaching his hometown club, he soon realized that even the better club players had significant deficiencies in their tactical play. Even solving numerous combination positions did not help them.

These players needed a good book that would explain the basics of chess tactics. But when Weteschnik looked for such a book, he couldn't find anything suitable on the market. So he decided to write one himself. To his surprise, the book soon became very successful in Germany, with enthusiastic critics putting it on a par with the classics of chess literature.

2022, 358 pages, hardcover , German