A multinational team of Super GMs analyse the most important recent games, using their world-class skill and powerful computers. This volume is essential to anyone interested in the most up-to-date and highest quality opening theory.
Chess Evolution May 2012 covers:
– Up to date and state-of-the-art opening analysis
– All the authors are world class grandmasters
– The games are selected mainly for their importance to chess theory
– All the analysis is checked with powerful computers
– Each issue will consist of approximately 400 hours of chess research!
– Chess Evolution is the brand that encapsulates the highest-rated authors on the chess books market. The team is headed by GM Arkadij Naiditsch, permanent member of the 2700 club, while articles and contributions are penned by GM Etienne Bacrot, GM Sebastien Maze, GM Kamil Miton, GM Borki Predojevic, GM Ivan Sokolov, GM Baadur Jobava, et al. The books by Chess Evolution come out every 2 months and include 400 hours of cutting edge chess research, analysis, novelties, endgames, and lots of chess fun.